Midnight SageFight at Dreamation - Tournament?


I'm facilitating a SageFight event on Saturday at midnight at Dreamation. What does that mean, exactly? Well, there are a number of options. I'll definitely be spending the early part just breaking the ice and teaching new people. Midnight sessions can extend for an organic length of time, so there's not much constraint in there.

The number of participants is the real variable. I requested enough room for about thirty people, but there's no telling if that many will show up. Those that do show up may be late, so I'd love to have ready-made entry points for new participants.

That being the case, the first fifteen minutes will probably be an open group melee where anyone can join. After that, I dunno. What do you think about a tournament? A series of one-on-one duels. Winner gets a SageFight shirt. I need your ideas, people!
Daniel Solis
Art Director by Day. Game Designer by Night.