Happy Thanksgiving, Pilgrims!


It's Thanksgiving here in the States, when we gorge ourselves on mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and, of course, a lot of turkey. Here's a new letter for Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple from one special turkey's perspective.


Dear Pilgrims of the Flying Temple,

Gobble gobble. I'm a turkey. I'm to be served to the farmer's family for the upcoming holiday! I have mixed feelings about this, as you can probably understand.

This family has been so good to me through the years. When I was just a featherless chick, they kept me warm and plumped me up. Together, we won all the county fair turkey fashion shows. Oh, what a sight I used to be on the runway!

Unfortunately, my feathers aren't so glossy these days. My confident stride is a little wobbly. I just need a favor from you before I head to the dinner table.

I'm only a turkey, so I can't really talk to Mr. Farmer. Could you express my thanks for all the care he and his family have given me? Thank you! I hope I am delicious.

Gobble gobble.

Turkey



Goal Words
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Fashion
Stride
Feathers
Family
Family
Mr. Farmer
Mr. Farmer
Dinner
Dinner
Thanks
Thanks
Gobble


Enjoy the holiday, friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design