Writer's Dice Update #1


What an epic first weekend! We reached 100% funding in the first 14 hours. Over 200% funded in the first weekend.

As of now, we'll produce at least 430 dice! The next highest quantity we estimated with our vendor was 1000, which would be awesome. Our pace is slowing down now, so I don't know if we'll get that many orders. Who knows? 430 in three days seemed unlikely, too. We'll see!

Survey Question: Which games would you like to see in the PDF guide? I've got Happy Birthday, Robot!, Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple, and Adventures of Baron Munchausen.

Comments

  1. This is a really cool idea! I'm glad to support it; just wish they were ready for NaNoWriMo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know, right? Unfortunately, the scheduling just didn't work out that way. I'm still going to really try to get them out ASAP, but early December was the more realistic deadline in a worst case scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As for your survey question, all sound good to me.
    ...honestly, I hadn't looked at my copy of Munchausen in YEARS. I shall crack it open again now with new hopes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a well known Masonic secret that if you know the technique, you can assemble small squares and make a time machine, thus enabling you to go back to 11/1 and use them for NaNoWriMo! You just need to increase your order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I have my copy of Do and the Letters book on my computer desk in front of me and the PDFs on my laptop, I'd prefer to see Munchhausen between the two.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design