[Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple] Layout Process Timelapse Video

Here's a new timelapse video (and quasi-tutorial) of how I laid out the first part of Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple. It includes plenty of notes on my decision-making process and rules of thumb I follow when I start a project. This video is condensed from a four-hour session, so things move fast and the changes can sometimes be hard to detect.

Watch in HD to see every text style setting and dialog window. I hope you find this information useful as you lay out your own games.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, just enjoy watching the layout process.

» Original illustrations by Liz Radtke
» More about Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple
» Music Playlist:

by Matt S Wilson

"Over the Northern Mountains"
"Legends of the North"
"Traveling Minstrels"
by Mattias Westlund, distributed under a CC-BY license.
Daniel Solis
Art Director by Day. Game Designer by Night.