Project Ninja Panda Taco [Kickstarter]



Jenn from Jennisodes has designed her first game! Project Ninja Panda Taco is designed for fans of Despicable Me and Pinky and the Brain. Jenn describes it thusly:

Project Ninja Panda Taco is a game where you get to play a Mastermind trying to take over the world. Along the way, you’ll compete as a Nemesis against other Masterminds and as a Minion who loves to help, while receiving rewards for their hard work. 

I played this on Monday night and it's a hoot. I really want to lay out this book but I can't unless the project is fully backed. So kick it, minions!

Comments

  1. I, too, bought in to it. I stumbled across it when I found Rick Loomis of Flying Buffalo is running a Kickstarter to fund a reprint of Ace of Aces, a very cool World War I aerial combat flip book by Alfred Leonardi, the inventor of the Lost Worlds combat books.

    Ace of Aces is not quite funded with only four days to go, I hope it makes it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design