Suspense: The Card Game on DriveThruCards by Halloween!



I'm really trying to get this tiny little deduction bluffing game ready for a late October release on DriveThruCards. In November, I plan to release Nine Lives. In December, Koi Pond: Moon Village. But for now, here's a preview of the spoooOOooooky Suspense cards!

This is the "cover" card on the top of the deck.
 
 
 
 
 
 


The deck will also include rules cards. I was debating whether to include them in the deck, since it slightly reduces my profits and makes the game more vulnerable to errata. In the end, I compromised by also including a link to this site for up-to-date rules and FAQs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design