Last week, I sought council from Fred Hicks (Evil Hat), Matt Gandy (Margaret Weis Productions), Chris Hanrahan (Endgame), and Jeff Tidball (Who needs no introduction). I was curious about how price this card game: Title : FOR THE FLEET A Game of Glorious Captains and Their Short-Lived Crew 1-6 Players * 30-45 Minutes * Ages 12+ Pitch : Zap Brannigan's Catan meets Zombie Dice. Description : You're a Star Captain serving in the ragtag rebel fleet. Your ship is a civilian vessel just barely fit for active duty. Hey, the Fleet takes what it can get. Trash haulers, pleasure yachts, and scrappy shuttlecraft – all against the dastardly Imperial Armada. Cooperate with the other captains to warp across the galaxy, raid Imperial targets, and earn futuristic resources. Keep your crew alive and bring home glory… FOR THE FLEET! Genre : Humor, Cooperation, Light Strategy, Resource Management, Push-Your-Luck Dice Rolling I already calculated numbers on costs for production, shipping...
Comments
Post a Comment