Character Sheet for Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple

Character sheet for Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple
Click to embiggen! The character sheet for Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple, formatted to look like a passport from the Flying Temple. Includes play aides and page references. The legalese in the bottom corner reads:

"This passport confers upon the pilgrim all rights, privileges, diplomatic immunity, free passage, apology acceptance, health insurance, liability coverage, and waivers against toll charges, property damage, ecological impact, romantic tension, political unrest, and cosmic calamity commensurate with a representative of the Flying Temple in the Center of the Sky."

You know how I say "a cover is a promise"? Same applies to character sheets. :)

Comments

  1. It's both a promise and a map. ;-)
    http://www.dmperez.com/2011/04/05/a-character-sheet-is-a-map/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I mentioned on twitter, I like very much the visual cues of the little storm/umbrella icons, they tie nicely the meanings of the fields and the rules callouts.

    Also, the legalese is just lovely.

    (this post to test Disqus, too :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad those icons were thematically clear. I'll be using those in the book, too. Just a little way to make referencing easier, y'know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Disqus! I am a fan.

    I wonder if I should set up the Twitter-grabbing thing you have, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm quickly becoming a fan of Disqus, too. I should've switched over sooner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design