[Do] Want to play Do on Skype?

I'm looking for three players to play three sessions of Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple over Skype with in the coming weeks. Preferably a weekly series before mid-October.

Some details: I want to kick the tires on the game as-is and get some more material for the Example of Play chapter. In other words, this is not a playtest. Each session should be ~1.5 hours, with the first one probably taking the longest as we get coordinated. If there are enough interested players (and I have enough energy), I can facilitate multiple series at the same time. As I said, I'm looking for more raw material for the Example of Play. More play, more material.

If you're interested in playing Do with me over Skype, leave a comment here with the days/times you'd be available, your email address, and we can figure out a plan from there.
Daniel Solis
Art Director by Day. Game Designer by Night.